Say something positive about the poster ahead of you

blondiecat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Fran is always a very caring person who has given me some excellant advice and a shoulder to cry on when my Dad and my boy Nemo died
I will always think of her as my friend. Love the purrbabies too, Beautiful....Just beautiful.

<3baci-n-system

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
i love cindy!!!! she resized my HUGE sugar glider pic (thanx again!) and always has thoughtful posts. <3

ilovecats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Cilla is kind,caring and in the posts I saw,cares about whats going on,and whats to help!

shell

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Tania has a heart of gold & always thinks of others before herself. She is one of the sweetest people I have ever met on TCS and I truly believe that for all the wonderful things she has done for others, she will get a beautiful reward in the end.

catman7766

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
shell is probably a real big cat lover and her cats are so cute! she must love this site the way i do, just post alot more

squirtle

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Cazx01 is a lot of fun to talk, she makes me laugh and is always willing to help. She was especially helpful in answering every question she could that I had about fish
And we can't forget she taught us a thing or 2 about Waterdragons as well

mzjazz2u

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
squirtle has one of the coolest user names. And she obviously loves all of God's creatures, big and small! I was touched at the concern over the goldfish.

bren.1

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Tamme is always sweet and helpful. I'll always remember how she reached out to me when I was having a seriously bad time with my s/o. It really meant a lot that she was willing to share her own experiences with me, and lend a cyber-ear to my problems. Thanks Tamme!

mzjazz2u

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You're welcome Brenda. Thanks for the compliment! I guess I do have my good moments.

Brenda is very smart and has a good head on her shoulders. She thinks things through before throwing the baby out with the bathwater!