Saved This Kitty From Lonely Feral Life,needs Home

Kgrl2018

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
This little kitty was roaming all alone in mobile home park where I live,took me a month of feeding her,to get her to trust me,one day she just came up to me and head butted and pureed so loudly,she so wanted attention as well as food,after a week of this,she followed me indoors,I was able to scruff her by neck(placed in carrier)and get her taken to be spayed,shots,etc,I have 2 other cats already,one is 10 yrs old and not happy with newcomer,she is shy but sweet and follows me everywhere,I'm having a tough time trying to find a home for her,she is young,6 mos,so feel she has chance to be a wonderful companion to someone,I don't want to just put her back out in the outdoors where I rescued her from,and the shelters here are kill shelters,I'm in Daytona Beach,Florida,if anyone knows any resources,please let me know,thank you!
20180908_143649.jpg

mrsgreenjeens

Every Life Should Have Nine Cats
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Would you be able to keep her is you could successfully integrate her into your household? I know when our boys come along, I think our girl was 9 and she had a complete hissy fit about them, but eventually she gave in and accepted them. They never were "friends", but they also never fought. They simply co-existed together until she went to the Rainbow Bridge several years later.

Here's an article about introducing kittens to an older cat, just in case: How To Introduce A Kitten To An Older Cat