Sasha Picture

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Sasha's face and coloring sure look a lot like my Simba's, but Simba is a spotted not a marbled. Simba will be 6 months old on Oct 25th. He still is kind of small, though. Not the size of a full grown cat. Aren't they supposed to be almost the size of a full grown at 6 months?

Also, Simba does seem to have some of that gold glittering when he's in the sunlight. Does Sasha?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

coco maui

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
From what I was told, Bengals continue to grow until they are 2 years old. Shash gets bigger by the day, only his head is really small compared to his body, like a wild cat's head.
Sasha has alot of the shimmery fur called "glitter". Bengals are the only cat breed that have glitter according to the websites that I have read.
Do you have any recent pics of Simba?

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
On this thread: http://www.thecatsite.com/forums/sho...threadid=26589

There are some pictures from last weekend of Simba with my other cats. There are 3 pictures with Simba. They aren't close ups of him, but you well get the general size of him. He's playing with my one HUGE Siamese cat. Go down to the third picture with all three cats and you'll get a better idea of Simba's size.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

coco maui

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OMG he is soo cute! I love his spots
His colorings are similiar to Sasha's. They both have the orangish glitter on them. He looks to be about the size that Sasha was when he was 6 months old. Take alot of pics because they get big so fast! I would love to see more pics.