Sarah, the cat in the hat

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She knows 🤣 The older she gets she becomes so much more tolerant. Nail trim today she layed in my lap, barely moved. When she was younger, she'd take a shot at biting the clippers!
Elvis gets scared. He needs his claws clipped VERY MUCH. But I'm lucky if I can get one or two here and there.
SOMEONE looks very nice in her pink crown!:hearthrob::bigeyes::hearthrob:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

iPappy

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I'd like to say she loved her little pink crown, but obviously it didn't last! :lol:
Does Elvis have a favorite food or treat?

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'd like to say she loved her little pink crown, but obviously it didn't last! :lol:
Does Elvis have a favorite food or treat?
He loves Blue Buffalo Wilderness Wild Delights varieties, like Red Meat Feast, Chicken & Turkey (or is that "Turkey & Chicken?" Inquiring minds want to know!), Trout, and his favorite, Chicken & Trout (or could it be "Trout & Chicken" perchance?). He likes the "flaked" texture. And did someone say TREATS??? Feline Greenies, please! Tuna is probably his fave, but he also loves Chicken, and Salmon, and I've ordered Catnip flavor for him to try.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

iPappy

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
He loves Blue Buffalo Wilderness Wild Delights varieties, like Red Meat Feast, Chicken & Turkey (or is that "Turkey & Chicken?" Inquiring minds want to know!), Trout, and his favorite, Chicken & Trout (or could it be "Trout & Chicken" perchance?). He likes the "flaked" texture. And did someone say TREATS??? Feline Greenies, please! Tuna is probably his fave, but he also loves Chicken, and Salmon, and I've ordered Catnip flavor for him to try.
Eva will shred me if I try to clip her nails, but if I put some of her favorite wet food or treats into her bowl on an elevated surface, she digs in and I can sneak in and clip. She actually let me do all 4 paws a week or so ago, which is HUGE for her. In the past, I've attempted an entire foot at a time and left looking like I lost a fight with a knife block!

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Eva will shred me if I try to clip her nails, but if I put some of her favorite wet food or treats into her bowl on an elevated surface, she digs in and I can sneak in and clip. She actually let me do all 4 paws a week or so ago, which is HUGE for her. In the past, I've attempted an entire foot at a time and left looking like I lost a fight with a knife block!
I know!!! Elvis hasn't actually scratched me -- he just starts plaintively mewing and withdrawing his paw. I'm pretty tough, but you'd have to have a VERY hard heart to keep on trying after THAT.