Sale On Fancy Feast

theyremine

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
For those of us who have multiple cats, a sale is a chance to stock up. Pet Supplies Plus is now offering a deal with Purina. Spend $50 and get $10 off. Also there is a coupon in the flyer(found in the store) for $5 off 50 cans of Fancy Feast which you can also use. Buying 84 cans gives you the best deal at about 42 cents a can. The $5 coupon also works for Friskies but I haven't done the math for Friskies. Best part? you can use this deal over and over!

margd

Chula and Paul's roommate
Veteran
Purraise
Thanks for letting us know about this great deal. I'm one of the many here who feed their cats Fancy Feast so am always looking for it on sale. Good job!
respect-055.gif

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

theyremine

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Yes, it's in store. Although I got an email about the Purina deal ($10 off $50), it's not a coupon, it comes off your tab automatically. That's good for any Purina products. The $5 off coupon for Fancy Feast?Friskies is in the store flyer. Here they are only available in the store itself. I'd call your store first to confirm they are participating.

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Yes, it's in store. Although I got an email about the Purina deal ($10 off $50), it's not a coupon, it comes off your tab automatically. That's good for any Purina products. The $5 off coupon for Fancy Feast?Friskies is in the store flyer. Here they are only available in the store itself. I'd call your store first to confirm they are participating.
Looks like the closest store to me is in South Carolina. Thanks anyway. :wave3:

The website pinpointed my location and then told me I was 13.2 miles from West Columbia, SC. In reality, it's much more like 500 miles. :lol: