Said goodbye to my little boy today

Clancy's Mom

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
This morning I had to say goodbye to my sweet little Clancy. He was 13 1/2. Over the course of his life he survived a bowel resection, pancreatitis, kidney problems, and a dog brother who liked to hump him. To say he was laid back in an understatement. I’m going to miss his big blue eyes, his kitty chatter, and the way he liked butt scratches (he was all about the butt scratches.) I already miss is little furry self in my arms.

Your dog brother is waiting for you over the rainbow bridge my sweet Can-Can. Love you forever.

IMG_0006.JPG

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so sorry, I pray you can find comfort in knowing you gave that sweet boy everything he wanted. A wonderful home and someone to love.....
Your love will always connect your two souls, love is spiritual, so eternal. He was your first cat love, you earn that with a cat, but once you have it, what a treasure!
He now follows a new path, but it will always parallel yours. "Do not cry because it is over, smile because it happened".
Try to go forward and live your life as you would have wanted him to go on if you were the first to go. He wants no less.
Bless you, for loving him so much. I'll keep you both in my thoughts and prayers. RIP precious Clancy. you will never be forgotten, you will always hold a secure place in a loving heart. May the good Lord bless and keep you, until you meet again!

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Rest you gentIe, CIancey, dream you deep. Your pawprints are on someone's heart forever.

I am so sorry for the Ioss of your friends. This is that deepst truth that I know, that Iove never dies. It is tranasted and purified into Love, and continues on. And now, from his new home in That PIace Where AII Things Are Known, CIancy bIesses you, and he sends his Love back to you to waIk beside you down through aII your days. Because Love abides. AIways, forever, Love abides.