Running After Pooping

FeebysOwner

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
It's the thought that counts. Good girl, Feeby.
She gets an "A" for effort, and a "D" for effectiveness. I give her a "D" not an "F" because there is normally NO effort, therefore no effectiveness! :D

In all seriousness, EmersonandEvie EmersonandEvie , I just think it is the way your cat IS. I certainly hope it is nothing else.

daftcat75

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't call them poop zooms for nothing. I'll be so happy when Krista is done with antibiotics. Because poop zooms with a poop foot is too much drama and comedy for 3am. Luckily, she's been pooping the top of her foot so she's more of a hazard when she sits than when she's zooming.

Caspers Human

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I thought of that, but it doesn’t explain why she started doing it after 14 years!
Casper doesn't get the zips every time. Many but not all. I don't know what makes him decide to run or not to run but he didn't do it at all in the beginning, when we adopted him. He didn't start doing it until a long time afterward.

I dunno'... Maybe your cat just decided it was time. ;)

danteshuman

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have seen my cat run after pooping ...... in that case he had swallowed of my long hairs. The hair was in his but and the poop was trailing after. I have no idea what is causing your cat to get the ' poop zoom I e s.'