Royal Canin Fiber Response

catmom2wires

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
On the 25th of October, I purchased a bag of Royal Canin Fiber Response cat food for my kitty Brillo, who used small amounts to keep her constipation in check.

On 10/31, Brillo passed. She only ate about 1 ounce from the 8 pound bag.

I would like this food to not go to waste. If anyone would like it, please message me. It is yours for the price of postage.

Thanks and have a good day.

Carla

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Where did you buy the food from? If it was from the vet, you can usually return the unused portion for a refund. If you bought from Chewy or a pet store, you can also usually get a refund or store credit.

Babypaws

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I’m so sorry to hear about Brillo’s passing….it’s so hard when we lose a pet. I lost one in March of this year and still cry and think about him everyday.
My prayers for both of you, may he in RIP. 🙏🏻

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catmom2wires

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you, Babypaws.
So sorry for you loss. It is tough, to say the least. I lost Brillo’s brother, Ziggy on 6/2 and had no idea even a week ago that I was going to lose my baby girl too. They were the best kitties.

Babypaws

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Thank you, Babypaws.
So sorry for you loss. It is tough, to say the least. I lost Brillo’s brother, Ziggy on 6/2 and had no idea even a week ago that I was going to lose my baby girl too. They were the best kitties.
So sad…I know how you feel. Do you have other cats?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catmom2wires

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I found a home for the food. It went to the woman who had given me Brillo years ago. She has an oldie that uses it.