Rosie

emma's friend

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This is such a funny thread. I saw 7 pages and was expecting lots and lots of pictures! I'm glad everyone pitched in to help Susan and Rosie and Sophie. I know we're all looking forward to seeing lots more of them!!

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by rosiemac

Fingers crossed!

YAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!

So is it the 3rd one i always click on when putting pictures on?
Well Done Chick nice Work!!!!!!!!

Rosie, can you invite me a little drink of your bottle?

pinkdaisy226

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Doesn't it look like Rosie's had too much to drink, and Sophie's trying to look innocent in an "I didn't do it!" attempt?

Great pictures - I'm so glad to see your gorgeous girls!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Aww thanks hope i love them too. There throughout the downstairs rooms and were like that when i bought the house and i heard it took the previous owner 3 months to sand them and varnish them

Susie the photos will be ready tomorrow so i might go straight from work to get them rather than wait until the weekend

blondiecat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Aww thanks hope i love them too. There throughout the downstairs rooms and were like that when i bought the house and i heard it took the previous owner 3 months to sand them and varnish them

Susie the photos will be ready tomorrow so i might go straight from work to get them rather than wait until the weekend
3 Months to sand and varnish the floors
No that is what I was afraid of. Ken and I are in the process of restoring our 30 year old original oak floors
Maybe if I crack the whip it will happen faster

Wow I can't believe how much Sophie has grown these last few months. She is adorable. Rosie what can I say that hasn't already been said? Not only is she a beauty but she likes the booze too
Can't fault her for that at all

More Pictures....More Pictures!

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Cathi the previous owner may have just been a perfectionist and thats probably why it took him so long, does that make you feel better?!

It'll be worth it though when their done!

You think Sophies grown on these wait until you see the new ones!

captiva

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
There's Soph! I was giving you a hard time in the funny face thread about not posting Soph pics, but then it crossed my mind that I might post 70% George and 30% the other four. I guess some cats are natural hams!

captiva

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thanks for posting the Sophie pics on the other thread. How old is she now?

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Yes it was a young boy who was delivering the free local paper that everyone gets. He was really slow in putting them through only when he did he was making sure the papers were right through the letterbox by putting most of his hand in as well and Rosie jumped up and grabbed his fingers!, he got such a shock but it was so funny!