Roofie's Cat-a-Tonic Bar & Grill

Status
Not open for further replies.

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We not want to hurt anykittys feelins either, we sorry if we sounded harsh or bossy....if we offended anykitty pleze forgive us.....evfurrybody feeling sad and bad today we thinks...luv from tia, jasper and meomwy Carol

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think that would be awesome! I love the ideas. Smudge-cicle!!!

I was gone for a while. Mr S had to get picked up and my daughter had to get a ride to Girl Scouts...life goes on...

Smudge is snoring on my lap right now!

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Originally Posted by carolcat

We not want to hurt anykittys feelins either, we sorry if we sounded harsh or bossy....if we offended anykitty pleze forgive us.....evfurrybody feeling sad and bad today we thinks...luv from tia, jasper and meomwy Carol
No offense taken!!! We are all trying to absorb the news abowt our fren. We were just seeing wat everyone was tinking.

Pawpa's on the way home so we're going to be glad to see him.

Luvs, Luzee, Carly, Much and Meomy Jana

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Auntie Carol, our feelings weren't hurt. We really serious about thanking you for keeping us from getting carried away. Meowmy says you Rock!

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Originally Posted by kluchetta

Ooh, did your papa get an elk? Did it snow up there? Did you hear about the lost hunter? Scary!
No one got an elk
(tho Meomy was wundering wat to do wit one - she and Pawpa don't eet tat much meet). So they will have frozen pizza instead.

Meomy tot tat Pawpa was supposed to come home last nite and got reely worried.
She staid up reely late worrying until she looked at the post-it (Pawpa likes post-its - he has tem everywhere!) and saw tat he was coming home today.
Meomy is kind of tired today so we took a nap together this afternoon.

Luvs, Luzeee

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Originally Posted by kluchetta

Kim here - I've known like, one person who ever got one. Of course there are about 50 on our golf course right now!
So that is where they're hanging out. I will have to tell my husband that he spent the week in the wrong place.
His brother usually gets a couple a year so we still get some meat.

Jana

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Yosemite

Auntie Carol, our feelings weren't hurt. We really serious about thanking you for keeping us from getting carried away. Meowmy says you Rock!
Thanks, I think the idea's were great. How are you and Mika doing this evening? I almos got to bite a boy this afternoon when he came to the door to bring meomwy her cookbook. But then daddy grabbed me and meowmy went to the other door so I couldn't get him! I been feelin REEL feisty these past couple of dayz. Meomwy not sure if it the cooler weather, the tom cats in the back yard or A BAD BOY WHOS TEZIN ME!
But anyways I am "MR GUARDCAT" so anybody trying to get in or out of the doors bettr watch out or theys going to get BITED
, yur friends jasper and tia

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
WE not want anypne to get caried away! We want you to stay here!
hoo's gonna carry you? We stimp on em!

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by katachtig

hey kitty frens,

We have been tinking abowt our preshus Smudgie and Meowmy Kim. (And we don't want Meowmy Kim to go). We wuld like to propose the following and want yur input.

We are tinking of closing down Roofies and open the Smudge Colorado Cafe. We will still have a kwiet rum and a booth for Tia and Ari and a big screen tv for the boyz. Please let us no wat yur tink.

Luvs Luzee and Carly
Since meowmy Kim agrees with this idea, when did you want to open the new cafe? Me and Mika can help with the renovations and putting up signs and pictures. Meowmy sez she can help by closing the Roofies thread when you open a new one for Smudge's Colorado Cafe. Meowmy says she really likes the new name. (She was a little soft of Smudge anyways - every time she sees his picture she goes all softie-like.)

You just have to tell us when you want us to come over and help.

Luzee and Carly you are really nice friends of Smudge to want to do this for him - it was a really nice thought.

Your friend Bijou

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise

Since meowmy Kim agrees with this idea, when did you want to open the new cafe? Me and Mika can help with the renovations and putting up signs and pictures. Meowmy sez she can help by closing the Roofies thread when you open a new one for Smudge's Colorado Cafe. Meowmy says she really likes the new name. (She was a little soft of Smudge anyways - every time she sees his picture she goes all softie-like.)

You just have to tell us when you want us to come over and help.

Luzee and Carly you are really nice friends of Smudge to want to do this for him - it was a really nice thought.

Your friend Bijou
We are tinking this afternoon we can open the Cafe. Tis is Meomy's last day of vacation and it rainy here and Pawpa had to go to werk so it is the best time. She won't have as much time to help us over the weekend. Bijou, tank Meowmy Linda for werking it out with Meowmy Kim. Meowmy Linda is a very speshal person. We will send her a PM wen we are dun.

Kitty frens,
We won't have any speshals today cause we will be moving to the cafe tis afternoon. You can still order from the regular menu until we move.

Luvs, Luzee and Carly

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

I think I'll just have a chocolate milkshake. And think about my buddy Smudge.
Here's a speshal one for you, dear Ari, extra chocolaty.

Luvs,
Luzeee

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise

hi ari, could I sit wif you and share yur milkshake? i thinkin bout smudgie too, luv tia
Here's an extra straw for lil Tia. We're all tinking abowt Smudge.

Luvs, Luzee

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
we wanna raise a toast to our fren Smudge!
He's a jolly good kitty!
He's a jolly good kitty!
He's a jolly good kitteeeeeeeeeeeee!
and we love him so!

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Smudge's Colorado Cafe
is now open.

You can join us here. We will be cleening up Roofies and ten Roofies will close. Tanks to everyone who made Roofies such a wonderful inspiration for the cafe. And everyone can help us decorate if you wish.

Luvs, Luzeee

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Now that our dear friends have opened Smudge's Colorado Cafe, meowmy Jana has given me the go-ahead to officially close Roofie's Bar.

It is with mixed emotions as we've all had some wonderful times here and will have fond memories of the time spent with our friends.

Now, let's go on over to the new Cafe for the Grand Opening and make some new memories!

Status
Not open for further replies.