RIP sweet tortie kitty

squirtle

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
This morning on my way to work I saw a little tortie kitty laying in the road. I assume he/she was hit by a car
I turned around after I passed and stopped to check and see if the poor baby was still alive by some miracle, and it breaks my heart to say that wasn't the case

I realize this means there will be someone in pain, but I hope this sweet little kitty had a family and someone to love them during their time here. It makes me so sad to think of him/her passing alone, but if they had someone to love them... well it just makes me feel better

If you can spare a few seconds, please send good thoughts this little tortie's way that he/she has made their way over the bridge and is surrounded by love and happiness as I type this.

RIP sweet tortie kitty

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Lets light a candle to help the poor baby safely across the bridge Tanya

Play happily at Rainbow Bridge little one. Your suffering is over now and your with friends

sashacat421

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A hug and a moment out of my day to read this and think of her. I, too, Lost my beloved Tortie SiSi (Sasha's mama) of 11 years so I just had to stop and add a note. Bless you, Tanya, for finding her
and giving her our send-off to the RB.
Love
Elizabeth

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Precious baby....
RIP little darling.

kittenkiya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh little Torti, you go find Diddo Kahli. She will show you a GOOD time. Hugs and rest in peace headbuts and sorry, you are missed licks from KittenKiya's Clan.