RIP Gilly

alf

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi everyone a couple of days ago my cat (who is only 6 years old) got sick and was very lathargic so we took him to the vet. The vet did some X rays and came back with bad news. Turns out my cat Gilly had damaged kidneys and the vet had to put him down on the spot so I am very very sad about this and I just wanted to say Rest In Peace Gilly.

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh I'm so sorry to hear that - at least it was fast. You did the right thing by taking your furbaby in to the vet when he was feeling so ill.

Gilly is up at Rainbow Bridge now with the other TCS kitties - rest in peace sweet Gilly!

huggles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I am so very sorry for your loss

I will light a candle to help guide Gilly home

RIP sweetheart - you will never be forgotton

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
So sorry to hear about Gilly. He was too young. Rest in Peace little one.

beckiboo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am very sorry for your loss of Gilly. I recently lost a kitten, so I understand a little of what you are feeling. Rest in peace, sweet kitty.

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Condolences on your sad loss of Gilly. How hard to lose a precious friend in the prime of their life
Kidney disease is so horrible, may it be of some comfort for you that you spared your precious Gilly the horrors of kidney failure. You have shown the courage and commitment to doing what was best for Gilly, although it meant shattering your own heart - that is true love
Gilly will be warmly welcomed by all our other TCS kitties over RB, and guarded well by Tasha, and all the other TCS dogs.
Susan

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
How sad for your loss of little Gilly, you did the last loving thing you could

RIP little Gilly, run over the bridge, your new fur-family is waiting for you and you. There is only love, happiness and for-ever friends over the bridge, the pain cant reach you there

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
RIP Gilly, play happily with the other kitties, you will never be sick again

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

alf

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thanx everyone for your care. I really appreciate it and its helping me get through this. I hope Gilly is having a wonderful time at Rainbow Bridge and he gets to play with my old chinchilla.

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so glad you took Gilly to the vet so he didn't have to suffer! Today marks the one-year date that we had to put down our first Smudge kitten. It was hard and sad, but I know I have a kitty angel because there are just some things that happened this year that wouldn't have happened otherwise.
RIP Gilly, Smudge will play with you.

carmen

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Yes, Rest In Peace Gilly.
I am so sorry for your loss. You did the right thing and there was nothing else you could do.