RIP A LEGEND

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
One of the most majestic and angelic voices I have ever heard. RIP Christine McVie, a legend. For anyone who's been in the music business, you know what an amazing talent she was as a songwriter, musician, artist and singer. For everyone else all over the world, she brought so much beauty and joy.
You'll be greatly, greatly missed.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes, a class act all the way. She will be missed.
Been listening to/looking at a lot of Fleetwood Mac on YouTube these past days. It's so wonderful that we live in the time of IT and since music, like all art, is eternal and so personal, people can revisit it or discover it for the first time. A lot of people are doing each of these.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Sorry I must have missed this thread but another Fleetwood Mac fan here. 👍 Christine McVie and Stevie Nicks were close friends even though the media tried to make them out as competitive. McVie was an amazing and influential song writer as well as singer. She was an icon who will be greatly missed.:rbheart:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sorry I must have missed this thread but another Fleetwood Mac fan here. 👍 Christine McVie and Stevie Nicks were close friends even though the media tried to make them out as competitive. McVie was an amazing and influential song writer as well as singer. She was an icon who will be greatly missed.:rbheart:
Yes. I read up on the band's history and the band left it up to Christine McVie to affirm or deny Stevie Nicks joining them. Stevie Nicks issued a statement mourning her best friend and said she wanted to get to the hospital but that she was told to wait. And then it was too late.
They were/are both astoundingly talented singers, songwriters and performers. We have their legacy, thankfully. But yes, she is greatly missed!