Remembering Ziggy 😔

katocats

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Just a post to remember our Zig-Zogs can’t believe It’s been 7 years since she went to rainbow bridge seems like yesterday. Still loved and missed every day 😻.

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The love never ends. It's been 10 years since my Chrissy died, hard to believe it's been that long. I'm sure you are like me, it still hurts, but time has dulled the sharpness. I bet you can picture your Ziggy in your mind like it was yesterday. This time of the year is a hard one to lose someone you love. The bright lights and happiness are just a reminder of what you have lost for a long time, but time can also change it to a reminder of how much that little girl brought to your life, and how she is still and always will be, a part of your soul.....

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

katocats

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
The love never ends. It's been 10 years since my Chrissy died, hard to believe it's been that long. I'm sure you are like me, it still hurts, but time has dulled the sharpness. I bet you can picture your Ziggy in your mind like it was yesterday. This time of the year is a hard one to lose someone you love. The bright lights and happiness are just a reminder of what you have lost for a long time, but time can also change it to a reminder of how much that little girl brought to your life, and how she is still and always will be, a part of your soul.....
Di and bob,thank you for your kind words 🙂 The strange thing with Ziggy was how long we had her. It was 3 years 3 months 3 days and 3.30pm😻