red gums

Kath N

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I have a 10 month old kitten. She is mostly doing well I think....but I have noticed she is lately not so interested in her food ....hardly touches wet food, but eats biscuits (royal canin) with relish. She does have red gums. She's had them for ages...vet didnt seem too bothered...said to come back at a year old... Ive tried teeth cleaning...she likes the paste but not the brush....or the finger cover ....Ive seen this paste called Logic on Amazon ...all you need to do is get it on the gums /teeth with a cotton bud....no need to brush. The paste sticks to teeth and dissolves any bacteria.... just wanted to know if anybody has used it? and was it any good? I want to be sure its not harmful...

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
You can use a cotton bud with any pet toothpaste. You only need to swab the toothpaste onto the teeth, whether that be with a toothbrush of some kind or a cotton bud or even gauze. No scrubbing / rubbing needed.

Tik cat's mum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I use Logic on both my boy's and have had no problems with it. I started using it because one of mine hates having his teeth brushed. My two seem to prefer the flavour over other toothpaste. It does the job.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Kath N

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thank you. I've also heard from my daughter that a vet had recommended Logic gel for her cat so at least I know it's safe! I've actually received the gel and tried it
on my cat. No bother....seemed to like the taste! Now just await result. Have to apply daily so may take a while.