Recommendations for air purifier and dehumidifier

Robyn5678

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Anyone have a recommendation for a good air purifier? I am in a trailer type situation, less than 400 sq feet but it’s several rooms

also looking for a dehumidifier for one small room (maybe around 100 sq ft).

I have found plenty on Amazon so I’m looking for recommendations of one you actually use and like

thank you

lisahe

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love our Levoit air purifiers. They're compact (desktop size), very quiet little HEPA purifiers that aren't super expensive. I liked the first one so much I bought another.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
I have the Honeywell Insight Series and have been very pleased with it. My allergist recommended 2 or 3 different brands and this is the one I chose.

lisahe

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have the Honeywell Insight Series and have been very pleased with it. My allergist recommended 2 or 3 different brands and this is the one I chose.
We have two Honeywells, too, and they're also very good. both been around for years so they certainly last nicely!

IndyJones

Adopt don't shop.
Top Cat
Purraise
I love our Levoit air purifiers. They're compact (desktop size), very quiet little HEPA purifiers that aren't super expensive. I liked the first one so much I bought another.
I'm actualy considering replacing my old honeywell which has dirt I cant reach with a levoit filterless humidifire. They pay for themselves by not needing a filter that gets crusty.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Robyn5678

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

Robyn5678

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I'm actualy considering replacing my old honeywell which has dirt I cant reach with a levoit filterless humidifire. They pay for themselves by not needing a filter that gets crusty.
im actually looking for a dehumidifier. I’m in Florida so it’s not dry here!

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
We have one of these in every bedroom for about 2 years now. Amazon.com

DH picked them out so I had nothing to do with looking. Right now they are about half the cost from when we got them though! They have different modes that can make them quieter. I like it very quiet when I sleep or I wake up with a headache and louder ringing in my ears. So that was a big requirement for me.

Robyn5678

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
We have one of these in every bedroom for about 2 years now. Amazon.com

DH picked them out so I had nothing to do with looking. Right now they are about half the cost from when we got them though! They have different modes that can make them quieter. I like it very quiet when I sleep or I wake up with a headache and louder ringing in my ears. So that was a big requirement for me.
Thank you! Just ordered one