Recipes - Cakes And Other Baked Desserts

Tobermory

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
All good. We chocoholics just have different ways of dealing with our addiction. 🍫

And, btw, I think my next Google search will be "small batch chocolate chip cookies". :)
Did you see this recipe I posted in the cookies thread, rubysmama rubysmama ? I make half the recipe and it works really well!
Recipes - Cookies

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Cookie dough can be frozen into pre-formed rounds so one could make a regular sized batch and freeze whatever won't be baked right away. Then when craving hits, just take out however many frozen rounds it will take to satisfy the craving and bake as usual. Or bake a whole batch and freeze the cookies after they've cooled. Let thaw for a bit and enjoy :)

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise

Jem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A bunch of packages of "Cookies and Cream" Chipits were on sale for 50% off at the grocery store this weekend. I saw them and thought "Oooo...these would make nummy brownies, so I picked up a few. The package contains half white chocolate chips and half cookie bits. I put the whole bag in my brownie dough. Chocolaty, gooey brownies with crunchy cookie bits and creamy white chocolate....yum! They are currently cooling....
Hubby had to go pick up a prescription for his Dad in town (after we already went last night and the hospital made a mistake on one of them, so had to go back) then go to work (not his regular hours). Hopefully, when he gets home the smell will cheer him up! (we'll see if he gets to eat any! ;) :lol: )