Recieved a letter from the Discover Channel RE: Max's Case!

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexnell

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I'm so glad Discovery/Animal Planet is thinking about featuring Max. Hopefully that #%$*%$# who hurt Max will get what's coming to him finally in January.

I couldn't see a thread link thingy, though?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catarina77777

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Hi Shawna
:daisy:

Thanks for taking the time out to go and visit Max's site
That really was very kind of you. I do wish there was something on there that wasn't so unpleasant, but it's the truth and the truth hurts.

I have to say that I'm also upset with what's going on in your town...it's just terrible. Yes there's so many sites and petitions, but they're only as good as we push them to be. As they say, "the squeaky wheel gets the grease"...ya know?

If you would like to write a letter to The Discovery Channel, that would be awesome. I started a thread with the address, but I'll be glad to give it to you right now. You can read the Thread...it's really great that they may be getting involved...so, maybe a few more letters from people they'll air his show.

This is the address to Animal Planet (they air shows that help convict people that abuse animals...the show is called "Busted")

Viewer's Relations
Attn: ANIMAL PLANET
P.O. Box 665
Florence, Kentucky 41022

Thanks again Shawna...I really appreciate your post.

Love,
Catarina

alexnell

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I've been trying to find this thread since I saw it mentioned in the "letter got a response" thread.

Is there a way to link this thread back to the other one? Maybe there will be more responses.

bodlover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Cat if you do want it linked I'll do it for ya, just let me know!! But I will definately try to write them a letter!! I WANT JUSTICE!!!! ha ha ha ha....seriously though, I do.

debra myers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My letter going out today.

Max needs to be able to rest now at the Bridge and not worry anymore about his mom, Denice.

catarina77777

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

You guys you know how to make my morning shine don't cha!

Thank you so much for the support...I must be getting the curse soon..I'm so emotional today :laughing2...Michelle, that's a great idea... Deb, thanks so much for the letter that I KNOW you'll be sending xoxoxox's to you and everyone that does!!! Oh, and Rhea, yes, please if you wouldn't mind linking them..(I have no idea what you're talking about
:laughing2) But, I'll be happy to have you do that if it'll mean more responses!

Thanks so much.
Love ya's
Catarina

bodlover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
CAT!!! you just cracked me up!! "the Curse" ha ha ha ha ha....don't you just hate that thing!!! Always wanting to cry at the most in-appropriate times!!! ha ha ha ha ha....and serious choccy cravings....mmmm.....

Linking them means putting this thread in the other one you started about getting a response from the Discovery people?!! I'll do it for ya now....(Of course I could do it the wrong way round and end up putting that one in the middle of this one!!! ha ha ha ha)

catarina77777

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Heehee...yeah, and it looks like I just swallowed a fish bowl too...grrrrrr
:laughing2
:laughing2
Just a plethora of emotions right now! ...

Bloatly yours,
Cat

bodlover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Ah yes the old Bloating syndrome.....(heh heh I use that every time I can't do my jeans up!! ha ha ha)
ME: "Im NOT getting fat, its just water retention!! its that time of the month you know"!!!

HUBBY: "but Rhea, you just had that time of the month last week?!!"

ME: "Don't be sarcy....humph...."

:laughing:

catarina77777

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
hahaha! I call it the time of the mouth! :LOL: I'm constantly hungry! RRRRR!! Drives me insane! I know, I know....short drive.

nena10

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
BTW, is there an address for Denise so we can send letters of support to her? She should know about this site and about so many people that care about Max.

catarina77777

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Hi Nena :angel2:

Sure, you can email her at [email protected]...she'd be more than happy to hear from you! Yes, she does know about the CatSite, this is how I met Max. Strange, but she became a member much later!

Currently, Denice is recovering from major neck surgery and I'm sure even if you drop a "HELLO" to her...you'd get her out of a slump. Anyone that's ever experienced major surgery understands there's a "down" side to getting well.

She's a great person and has endured so much. Even now, after her surgery, she is still rescuing ferals, and adopting babies taken waaaaaay to early or finding them at her doorstep. She's a total angel and she is so committed to her cats.

This guy had no idea what he was up against the day he made that tragic decision! He does now and I know that evil person will never forget!

Thanks for caring Nena...and if anyone else would like to say hello to her...please, by all means do so.

Love & Peace,
Catarina

illusion

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Ahem, last time i checked, my name wasn't Ken

It's OK. I just came in to ask which channel is this show on? Animal Planet right? I just need to get my shows straight before I sit down to type out a letter! WOuldn't want those Discovery channel folks thinking I was insane.

catarina77777

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OMG!! I'm so sorry!!! I am so embarrassed Please forgive me! I am loooking at your avatar and I am thinking of Imagyne! Would like to be called Illusion, maybe that's even your name! I don't know...Awwww I do apologize...

Love,
Cat

illusion

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
*lol* It's OK Catarina! Our (Ken and my) nicknames are really similar (Imagyne, Illusion) Actually my name is Caycee.

OK so this show is called Busted right? and it's on Animal Planet?

catarina77777

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, by the way...the show is called "Busted". You can just send it to the Animal Planet Headquarters in Kentucky and they'll forward it to the right people! You're great!

Thanks again Illusion (did I mention how embarrassed I am?) :LOL:

Cat

illusion

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
It's ok really! :flower: :daisy: :kitty5: :daisy: :flower:

I am glad I can help this time. I mean it doesn't take but 34 cents and a few miniutes to type out a letter.

catarina77777

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You know what!? I'm never going to forget your name!!! :laughing2
EVER!!

You'll be going in my memory banks to be stored in there indefintely! :laughing2...that's what a lesson like that'll do to someone! :laughing2...okay, now I'm going to go to my other Threads and give credit where credits due! :laughing2...but ya gotta love Ken too right! We've got some killer people on here! :LOL: Thanks for being so cool about it Caycee.

Yep, this show is actually part of the Discovery Channel that hosts Animal Planet and the shows that derive from it...These people seem very sincere, but I can't even imagine the amount of cases they'll be reviewing. I just thought Max's had an edge since the guy that took his life was an officer of the law. Well, we'll see huh?

Thanks again Caycee...
Love ya,
Cat

Status
Not open for further replies.