Resolved Receiving Notifications For Posts I'm Not Subscribed To

bellel

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hi,

I'm receiving email notifications for posts I'm not subscribed to and can't figure out how to stop this.

Primula

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You would have to check all your preferences & make sure something got checked that you don't want.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
I believe the initial settings are to subscribe to everything you post in. If you don't want that, you can go to your settings in your profile and turn it off. :)

HellaSteph

Unicorn Seeker
Super Cat
Purraise
Hi there, if you're still getting messages for threads/forums you're not subscribed to, feel free to forward a copy of that message over to: [removed]. We will review and track down where that message came from and help you disable it. Thanks!

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

bellel

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Threads and posts that I've subscribed to, I can understand. But being notified every time someone creates a new post is a bit ridiculous. I only want notifications to things I've subscribed to and replied on. Like it used to be. And then I'd get a digest of things that had been posted. It's no longer like that and I don't like it. I've already looked at my settings and they aren't very explanatory.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

bellel

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I'm receiving notifications on watched FORUMS, which is not an option in my settings. All of the notifications settings are for THREADS.

HellaSteph

Unicorn Seeker
Super Cat
Purraise