Really, really, ridiculously good-looking!

teegs

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Adorable! What kind of kitten is he/she? There are similarities to my new kitten Merriweather and trying to get an idea of what she might have in her :)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

plan

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Thanks...he's a plain old domestic shorthair, as far as I know. One of his littermates was jet black. I didn't see the others, as they had been adopted out before I adopted Drogo. But I do wonder if he's got a bit of an exotic breed in him, or I should say, a bit of the more outgoing breeds. The reason I say that is because he adjusted to my home really quickly and he's amazingly outgoing. In a lot of ways he acts more like a dog than a cat. I'm sure some of that is kitten behavior, but aside from a friend's male Siamese cat, I have never seen a cat this outgoing, friendly, and fond of hanging out with humans constantly. I really lucked out.                                                                    

GemsGem

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
I'd say you did get lucky he's gorgeous :clap:

Now there is nothing old and plain about domestics :nod: The great thing about them is no two are the same. It would be hard to find a cat that looks identical to him. :D

The cat in my avatar is a brown tabby Maine Coon he looks Identical to any other brown tabby Maine Coon.

Better to be unique than a copy I think ;)

teegs

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Our kittens sound very similar in personality too :) Very very lucky indeed.

I've been told my Merriweather is domestic short hair cross and just wondering what the cross might be. I too never saw her siblings. Either way she is a keeper [emoji]128159[/emoji][emoji]128522[/emoji]