Raw 'too Dense?'

kitty queen

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Cat has been on S&C raw frozen DOG patties for ~5 years because I they were originally formulated for both dogs and cats. Rotated between chicken, turkey, duck and lamb for all 5 years without issue.
I changed to venison once because the store was out of all other flavors.
Cat ended up in ER with inflamed intestines. Vet said go back to other proteins and switch to cat version in case formula changes.
Cat has gone off her food (she's crazy for any and all food) twice now since I changed to the cat frozen morsels. Shes thrown up a recently eaten meal a couple times also.
I started cutting the richness of the 98% cat food with primal brand (93%). So get back to the 95% that she's been on.
So question is: do I stick with the blend of brands/proteins, (which I feel isn't working)
Do I go with one less dense cat food (primal or instinct only?)
Do I go back to the dog patties, and supplement missing link to guarantee the taurine values and fiber is adequate?
I've been so loyal to S&C without issue except that one time.
It just seems my cat can't digest a super dense protein.
Any guidance is helpful. Getting to the bottom of the bag and contemplating what to but next...

Azazel

Time spent with cats is never wasted.
Top Cat
Purraise
S&C is extremely high in bone. I would try switching to a better brand cat food such as Primal or Northwest Naturals.