raw feeding miami

SpecterOhPossum

spec's pet human
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Have you guys used this site before to get meat? Is it good? It's so far the cheapest for me to deliver and I of course won't be feeding the meat raw; I'll be cooking it, but I just wanted to ask what your thoughts are on the site.

It says you can pay for 2 days to ship ... will the meat be okay for that long!?! sorry I'm new to cooking meat and I'm confused. we dont have "exotic" (anything besides beef and chicken) meat here so trying to deliver

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

SpecterOhPossum

spec's pet human
Alpha Cat
Purraise
thank you both! I was just scared the site was a scam or something, I will put in an order when my money comes through!

Landon&Lucasmom

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I order from Raw Feeding Miami every month. My cats love it, but the grinds do have a bit high of bone content. We have never had any issues with the products we have got from them.

SpecterOhPossum

spec's pet human
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I buy from them. I live very far from them. Delivery takes 4 days. It ALWAYS arrives frozen solid. I feed it raw.
I should also add that I order enough to fill a box. That also helps to keep meat frozen.
Oh good !! Thank you for the tip, not sure If I'll have enough to fill a box but I will try!!

SpecterOhPossum

spec's pet human
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I order from Raw Feeding Miami every month. My cats love it, but the grinds do have a bit high of bone content. We have never had any issues with the products we have got from them.
thank you for the feedback! I think I will get some bone in turkey legs or so so I can debone it myself; not sure yet