Ragdolls Kitten What Coat Patterns They May Have

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
They’re so adorable! My guess is that the kitten on the far left will end up as a seal point, and the other two as blue points. The one in the far right looks like he has some tabby markings above his eyes, so maybe he will end up as a blue lynx point.

lutece

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Because pointed cats start out white and then darken with age, it can be difficult to tell from a photograph of a young kitten precisely what color it will be as an adult. However, if the kitten is coming from a breeder, the breeder should have some idea of what colors the kittens could be, and an experienced breeder would be able to tell you what colors the kittens are at this age. What color are the parents? Do the parents carry any recessive colors?

My guess just from this picture would be seal point on left, blue point on right, and lilac point in the middle... but that depends on whether the parents carry the genes that could produce lilac... and I am not a Ragdoll breeder, so I don't have personal experience watching Ragdolls develop over time.

FrankieNMurphy

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
The most common Ragdolls I have seen have points and white feet.