Radio question of the day: 03/08/07

abymummy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Why? I make rosettes because I'm good at it and it's a niche market = enough money to keep me in cats, kibbles and shows!!!

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bonnie1965

Well, let me see ....

I go to school because I decided I could turn 40 with an education or turn 40 without one. My baby sister and I are both in school - she is working on her Master's. My family really isn't sure what to make of the whole college thing, we're the first ones to go. Of course, I overshot a bit, so will be 42 when I get that degree

I work for a repo compnay ONLY because they have flexible hours so I can fit classes in. The $8.50 an hour definitely isn't the draw. Every day I work there reminds me of why I am going to school - so I hopefully never have to work there, or any place like it, again.

The volunteer work I do because it speaks to me in some way. Haven't really been able to put that reason into words. Perhaps it is an attempt to create some type of equity in the world. I sponsor (or try to) for the same reason.

When I finish school, I hope hope hope hope to obtain a career where I can help with issues of poverty, classism and racism; basically social justice. I know very few careers like that pay decent money (unless you are a lawyer) but I have never had money so that won't be a big problem. However, I am very shy so will have to work around that

That is about all I do other than being the best friend I can be to Sebastian, eating too much ice cream
and taking way too many photos of family, friends and cat!
I was the only one in my family to graduate HS and I did it a year ahead and married then when I turned 25 I went to colledge and at 29 I graduated. The first in my family trust me you will have a great feeling knowing you did it.

reesespbc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

I just kind of stumbled into my job
no idea why I still do it. I don't do much else
You stole my answer!

I got my job right out of high school and I've been there for the last 7 1/2 years.

Oh the humanity

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ReesesPBC

You stole my answer!

I got my job right out of high school and I've been there for the last 7 1/2 years.

Oh the humanity
My son is standing here and wants me to tell you your cat is really pretty.

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am an admin asst/travel coordinator/purchasing/event planner for an architectural firm....I do this cause my DH said "you need to get a job" after being a stay at home step-mom/wife for 3 years.....
I would much rather be barefoot & pregnant!