Radio question of the day: 01/26/07

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Before I meet Colin- i had a "system" when i was dating around. If the date was going lousy. I would excuse myself to the ladies room- then once in there call my best friend renae and tell her to call me back in 3 minutes with some sort of emergency. I made sure i had my phone on and when she called i'd always have an excuse (hehe cuz we made it believeable- she'd be rambling really loud on the other end and i'd act franctic appologizing for having to run out on a date then head out as quick as i could
) Works like a charm!!!!! Also- there was one date where i just couldn't stand it any more- this looser wasn't even worth a "sympathetic phone call to try and turn him down gently" - this looser took me out to a mexican resturant- and within 30 minutes he was drunk off his butt!
I had water!
He got drunk and started to make a jerk out of himself - so i stood up went to the cahsier and paid for my food then told him that he should REALLY consider going to an AA meeting sometime and that i was soooooo done with that date.
/ Geesh- all those lousy dating experiences make me SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy that I have Colin
He's the best!

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

Before I meet Colin- i had a "system" when i was dating around. If the date was going lousy. I would excuse myself to the ladies room- then once in there call my best friend renae and tell her to call me back in 3 minutes with some sort of emergency. I made sure i had my phone on and when she called i'd always have an excuse (hehe cuz we made it believeable- she'd be rambling really loud on the other end and i'd act franctic appologizing for having to run out on a date then head out as quick as i could
) Works like a charm!!!!! Also- there was one date where i just couldn't stand it any more- this looser wasn't even worth a "sympathetic phone call to try and turn him down gently" - this looser took me out to a mexican resturant- and within 30 minutes he was drunk off his butt!
I had water!
He got drunk and started to make a jerk out of himself - so i stood up went to the cahsier and paid for my food then told him that he should REALLY consider going to an AA meeting sometime and that i was soooooo done with that date.
/ Geesh- all those lousy dating experiences make me SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy that I have Colin
He's the best!
The losers always make you appreciate the treasures.