R.i. P Kittyboy. He was a 16 yr old diabetic cat. He had NO platelets. My vet thought he probabl

margd

Chula and Paul's roommate
Veteran
Purraise
I'm so sorry to hear about Kittyboy.
   They are never with us long enough and my heart goes out to you in your grief for your beautiful boy.  You are certainly in the right place to talk about him.  Almost everyone here knows what it is like to lose such a beloved member of the family.  If you feel up to it, tell us more about him - sometimes it helps.  

RIP dear Kittyboy.  

lavishsqualor

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You kept him warm, safe and dry for sixteen years, and you gave him excellent medical care.  You loved him, and in the end, that's all any of us can ask for.

Kittyboy was lucky to have had such a wonderful guardian. 

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Kittyboy was well loved and well cared for, he had a wonderful home and you to remember him in the years to come, he is at peace. 16 years is a long time to have him in your life, it will take a long time to accept that he will no longer be there. Try to celebrate having him in your life, he brought you so much joy and happiness you are so fortunate to have known and loved him. The 'essence' that is him will be with you always, like love it is not physical, but exists all the same. It forms a bond that even death will never take from you, use it to comfort yourself along with the many happy memories you have locked into your heart. He has left your life but he will never leave your soul. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers, know you are not alone in your sorrow. Thankyou for letting us know of this brave little soul, he will be so missed by those who love him so dearly. RIP sweet Kittyboy, your spirit is free to soar the heavens, let the light that is pouring from your beautiful star bring comfort and love to the one who loves you so much!  

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
I'm very sorry for your loss of Kittyboy. Sixteen is a "good" age for a cat, but we never have enough time with our beloved little ones. :rbheart: