Quill is obsessed with the toilet!

quill_luv

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
So .. yeah. Okay he likes to follow me into the bathroom because he knows he'll get some kind of skritchin'. Anyway, when I was done I flush like usual.

Quill's sitting on the floor with a puzzled look on his face. Where is that water noise? He then pads over to the seat and hops up on his front legs and looks amazed at the clean water. He leans closer. And closer. Then he hits the water and sneezes a few times. He managed to get half of his body in, with his back feet literally dangling from the seat! He smoodges closer to the water and begins to drink. Meanwhile I'm in stitches, his bum is hanging out of the toilet, and for the life of him he can't figure out how to wiggle his way from the throne. So I rescue him ....

It would have been a classic LOLcat moment except i'm not prone to taking my camera into the bathroom with me. I think this might be a sign to get one of those drinkwell fountains

fifi1puss

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I could picture the whole thing!

Rocko as of late has been watching the bowl flush. He than looks up at me so i do it again, he moves to the other side of the bowl. Than he MEOWS. Which he NEVER does. I was amazed! He must really like it.