Questionable advertising on the site

cjandbilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It seems like I just see a lot more of it now! Also, I see a lot of hunting ads, too... which seems kinda weird on an animal website!

spotz

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I have seen these ads and am not impressed either.

Spotz

eatrawfish

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Ok, so normally I'm not picky about these sort of things, but sometimes I go on the board at work and this ad that is a very sexy image of clevage keeps. It popped up again and I got this:

http://view.atdmt.com/TRU/view/cslma...ru00001332/01/

Which leads to the image itself (one of them, I have seen at least 2 other versions).

I don't think it is terribly appropriate.

cjandbilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by eatrawfish

Ok, so normally I'm not picky about these sort of things, but sometimes I go on the board at work and this ad that is a very sexy image of clevage keeps. It popped up again and I got this:

Which leads to the image itself (one of them, I have seen at least 2 other versions).

I don't think it is terribly appropriate.
I don't those ones either. There are a few, whether weight loss, dating, etc., that show nothing but a woman's chest or tush, and I find those inappropriate, IMO.

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Guys please don't click on the ads you find offensive. PM Anne with the information you see on the lower bottom address bar when you run your cursor over the ad. Again, don't click on them- just record the info you will need to write it down. It is not the main ad in question we are concerned about, but the network that is directing it to us-

Thanks

cjandbilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by hissy

Guys please don't click on the ads you find offensive. PM Anne with the information you see on the lower bottom address bar when you run your cursor over the ad. Again, don't click on them- just record the info you will need to write it down. It is not the main ad in question we are concerned about, but the network that is directing it to us-

Thanks
The questionable ads don't have the address at the bottom.

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Yes they do if you have the proper settings on your computer. I don't which is why I am no help here- but if you run your cursor over the ad itself, in the lower left-hand corner of your computer you will see the information about the adserver- not the ad- that is what we need. We do not need people to click on the questionable ads themselves and go to a website they don't want to go to-
If you don't have the address bar reader, than don't worry about it, perhaps someone else does and can PM Anne with the information needed

cjandbilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by hissy

Yes they do if you have the proper settings on your computer. I don't which is why I am no help here- but if you run your cursor over the ad itself, in the lower left-hand corner of your computer you will see the information about the adserver- not the ad- that is what we need. We do not need people to click on the questionable ads themselves and go to a website they don't want to go to-
If you don't have the address bar reader, than don't worry about it, perhaps someone else does and can PM Anne with the information needed
Okie Dokie, then!