Question on vaccine boosters:Leukemia

minish

minish first..
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Minish is almost 6 and will be living indoor - outdoor soon. There will be strays around ans she gets into fight sometimes. So I was wondering about boosters.
She had her baby vaccines all in order. She had a Leukemia vaccine booster (leukocell 2) 4 years ago. The company says it's for 2 years. Should I renew it?
I checked veterinary org and sites. Some find Leukemia vaccine essential and some don't.
What is your opinion?

Maurey

Maine Coon Madness
Top Cat
Purraise
If she'll be in contact with strays, especially if she tends to get into squabbles, I'd consider FeLV essential, yes, though you may have to start the course of FeLV vaccines from the beginning, as it's been 4 years since her last shot. Would cat-proofing your garden (to keep her in, and keep strays out) be a viable option for you? Would be overall lower risk for her. Alternatively, a catio is a good option, and may be less work, depending on your property.

FeLV is only non-essential for indoor cats, or for cats who only get very supervised outdoor access (i.e. no chance of coming into contact with strays or their faeces/urine).