Question Of The Day, Wednesday, September 19, 2018

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i watch tv via a Roku. there's a bunch of roku channels i watch, and i'll occasionally subscribe for a month of Hulu, Netflix, or Britbox -- never to more than one at a time.

i watch a lot of different tv shows, documentaries of various subjects, news, and some Prime Originals. oh, and i really enjoy archeology related shows, and home improvement shows.

some tv shows i watch are: Burn Notice (i just recently watched through the series finale), Blindspot which i relatively recently watched through the series finale, Grace and Frankie, Orange is the New Black, The Marvelous Mrs Maisel (on Amazon Instant Video).

margecat

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
STILL HERE!

Let me see, I had totally lost track of the day of the week. I know it sounds silly, but at home, I know by which TV shows I've recorded. Here, there's just Hulu and Netflix, so I'm a bit lost. OK, that said, how do you watch tv, and what are your favorite shows?

I used to watch cable, and absolute faves were the NCIS franchise, and MANY of the vet shows. NOW, I'm watching mostly Netflix, and I'm BINGING on "Call the Midwife."
I LOVE Call the Midwife! Did you read the books?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Lucifer (impatiently waiting for season 4)
I read that Season 4 of Lucifer isn't coming. Unless that's changed in the past few weeks? I hope so, I like that show
Yep, Netflix, sometime in 2019. AND my Darling Elder Son has given me his Netflix signon and password so I can watch it on my computer!

I also have only a land line. I would like to get a cell phone one of these days just for emergencies. I don't like talking on the phone.
I resisted cell phones for YEARS. I finally broke down when my mom had cancer and I was spending half my time in Tennessee and half my time in Florida, taking care of her AND my OH and sons. I was on the road for 32 hours a week, and it seemed safer to have it. I STILL don't talk more than I have to!

I LOVE Call the Midwife! Did you read the books?
I didn't even know they WERE books! Who wrote them? I'll put them on my "Must Have" list!