Question of the Day - Wednesday, June 8th

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Happy Wednesday, everyone. :wavey:

What was the last thing delivered to your home?

Yesterday I had an amazon order arrive as well as the case of wine we had shipped home from California.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
I don't remember if it was the k-cups I had ordered or if it was my last order from King Arthur Flour. Nonetheless, nothing is delivered to our house anymore unless it absolutely must be; I have everything delivered here to work.

I do have an order that's supposed to come in (today, in fact) from JCP. It's for shorts and 3/4 sleeve t-shirts.

sivyaleah

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
A box of Moroccan Oil hair products.  Expensive, but it lasts me about 3 months or so; shampoo, conditioner and the actual hair oil which I love.

Today, I have a Cuisinart Mini Prep in bright orange arriving 
 Got it half price, only $30. 

sivyaleah

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

I don't remember if it was the k-cups I had ordered or if it was my last order from King Arthur Flour. Nonetheless, nothing is delivered to our house anymore unless it absolutely must be; I have everything delivered here to work.

I do have an order that's supposed to come in (today, in fact) from JCP. It's for shorts and 3/4 sleeve t-shirts.
I do the same if it's light enough to carry home.  Our delivery services to the house are deplorable regardless if it's UPS, USPS or FedEx.  At least at work someone is always here to receive the package. Unfortunately heavy stuff is an issue since I commute via mass transit.  It's too much to deal with.

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
A Mr Coffee Latte Machine.  Even though it doesn't make espresso it is the closest I have come to a coffee house latte at home.

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The meal replacement bars I bought about a month ago. I don't buy much online, I'm impatient and hate waiting for things to arrive.

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I bought an air plant in a ceramic rocket shaped planter from https://www.etsy.com/shop/CindySearles?ref=l2-shopheader-name and I also bought a replacement air plant for an octopus shaped planter I already had.
The last thing I had delivered was a couple of Seresto flea collars for the dogs, from Amazon.

But the package the day before that was a 15-pack of air plants! I love air plants. . .I bought 2 last year at a health food store in Minnesota, first time I had seen them. I gave one to a friend. Hers is still alive but mine died :(. So I bought the 15 pack from Amazon, and now only 1 is left :/. I'm following all the rules, I don't know why I'm so bad at this. So I ordered another 15-pack and hopefully I can get it right this time. So far so good, but they were only delivered last week ;).

DreamerRose

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The night shirt I got from the Cat Site drawing. It's lovely.

I order a lot of things on line because I have difficulty walking long distances and the malls are impossible for me now. They took away all the benches, and I have to sit down from time to time. Delivery for me is fantastic, but I haven't ordered anything recently. Am thinking about a nice cat bed from Amazon for $18.00. Can't beat that.

cassiopea

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm actually expecting something today - Dior BB Cream and a travelling size fragrance thingy of one of my fave perfumes, for a trip later.

But before that, it was a couple of books.

handsome kitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The Whole 30 cookbook. (Is everyone sick of hearing about this?
)

But the last thing I ordered was a mesh cat tent to replace the one outside.  It arrived first.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
The FedEx man and the mail man came at the exact same time

MY NEW COMPUTER. and FIVE new books to read!  Although the books will have to wait until I stumble through getting Punk ("Punkin 'Puter) set up, and all his shots (antimalware), AND make sure that DropBox has all of my files!

Draco

NOT Malfoy!
Veteran
Purraise

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
a chewy order, cat food and a bottle of ear cleaning solution. before that it was a pet grille, which arrived bent...almost 'V' shaped -- money was refunded, and i'll order it to pick up at the store this time.

journey2heaven

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Accidentally,  four 40lb. bags of Dr Elsey's Precious Cat litter and salmon oil.  I really didn't need 4 bags at once, but since I am on automated ordering with Chewy.com, I was in need of little so upped the date of my order without cancelling the previous order.  Oh well, it will get used.  I am certainly set for a few months.

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
I can't remember if it was the food from Chewy or something from Amazon..that is terrible.. I can't remember what I bought from Amazon!! 

louann jude

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
The kids Amazon fire tablets. I love them they are really kid friendly. My two year old acts like she has used one for years. The main reason I bought them was there is a two year warranty that if they break them they will replace them no question asked.