Question Of The Day, Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
Go Queen Lily Belle!

:lol:

I'm taking Forest Cat for another Lion Cut next week. Usually one hair cut in the spring does him, but it's so hot this summer and the poor guy has taken to sleeping in the sink.

Time to get some of that fluff off.

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
This place right here in town is pretty good, but they're really picky about what cats they'll work on.

View attachment 245038
They need to add another sign on there.

or THIS little diva

thumbnail_54572673001__BF73860F-533A-4A23-8547-25FF2EFCE488.jpg

They wanted to give her back to me the same way she came in. I had originally wanted the lion cut but after they told me how badly she behaved, I had to beg them just to do the sanitary shave. She would not let them bathe her or trim her claws. Sophie was slightly better behaved. She let them brush her, trim her nails and do the sanitary shave (it only took TWO grown men to do hers). After I paid the bill (with a generous tip), they asked me to NOT bring them back. I do their grooming myself now. Fortunately, we have that level of trust between us that I can do that (in stages- not all at once). I told the groomer that they didn't really need to be bathed because I had already done so in the stall shower and he looked at me like I had just told him that I was visiting from Neptune. He was stunned that I had successfully bathed Miss Lily but it was true and to this day, that is how those girls get bathed.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
LOL, I'm told that it takes FIVE people at my vet's office just to trim Hek's claws. And she actually kinda likes them.