Question of the day, Wednesday July 20, 2022

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Good morning and Happy Wacky Wednesday! 🙃 (I thought I'd change it up from Happy Whiskers Wednesday for a change.)

I got home a bit ago and decided to clean the bathroom sinks. I should clean the shower too but I'm holding off until I'm motivated. :rolleyes2:

QUESTION OF THE DAY -
WHAT IS THE LAST THING IN YOUR HOUSE THAT YOU CLEANED?

Last edited:

kashmir64

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
litter boxes and dishes.
I'm am just now getting over my bout with Covid and I'm still very weak and not motivated at all.
But today, I'm going to do a 40% water change in my fish tank since I've put that off for some time. That will take all my energy.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Me (just got out of the shower). Before that, I wiped down kitchen counters from the girls' breakfast.

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 4 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Purraise
Litter box for me too. I already scooped it but when I was about to leave for work Barley did his business, so I had to scoop again. Barley does not cover his poop so Graham will usually do it for him, but most times she accidentally steps on the poop.

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
My sewing room. I was doing some cutting and sewing and the floor was, as always when I work, just littered with bits of fabric and thread.

Meekie

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I just cleaned the plastic grill on the front exhaust of my refrigerator. Just rinsed it off in the bathtub. It was full of spider webs and cat hair.

Poor spiders. All they ever catch in their webs is cat hair.