Question of the Day, Wednesday, December 28, 2002

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Good afternoon & Happy Whiskers Wednesday! :dancingblackcat: Another year is almost over, out with the old and in with the new whatever that may be. We're invited to a New Year's Eve open house but DH said he'd rather stay home.:biggrin: Since I'm the social one I said I'd rather go for a little while but once I'm in comfortable clothes and watching tv with Carleton on my lap I may feel like staying home too.:catrub:

WHAT EMOJI DESCRIBES HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT RINGING IN THE NEW YEAR?
Please feel free to add a comment if you'd like.

game misconduct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
:cloudy:pretty frustrating i got 3 negative results for cancer yet most of my doctors think its cancer since the lung issues arent going away. the insurance wont approve cancer treatments on suspicions only. they want a positive test result. soo as ironic as it is i am stuck hoping to test positive for cancer so i can get things treated while hoping things arent so bad its untreatable. it is what it is i am grateful for my medicare so i cant complain my life is great aside from this annoying lung issue.

iPappy

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
2020 was bad, 2021 was worse, 2022 was not exactly pleasant (aside from a few things), so I'd say it's a tie between :help: and :running:

Jem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
😐 I'm pretty indifferent to New Years as a holiday celebration... although it's a nice pre scheduled date that I used as my "starting point" for what I wish to accomplish moving forward. I don't make resolutions pre se, but with the hustle and bustle of end of year events, the new year is my "get my stuff together" time.
:yawn: :sleep: And these emojis are because I usually don't even stay up long enough to ring in the new year...

iPappy

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
😐 I'm pretty indifferent to New Years as a holiday celebration... although it's a nice pre scheduled date that I used as my "starting point" for what I wish to accomplish moving forward. I don't make resolutions pre se, but with the hustle and bustle of end of year events, the new year is my "get my stuff together" time.
:yawn: :sleep: And these emojis are because I usually don't even stay up long enough to ring in the new year...
That's kind of my thing, too. No heroic resolutions, but an opportunity to move forward.
And LOL at staying up late, when I was little it was the big goal to stay up until midnight and now I'm like "pfft". Sometimes I'll glance at a clock and realize it's like 12:10AM, and other years I'm out by 10. :lol:

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I am also indifferent to New Years. I used to get excited about it, the whole new start it will be different thing, I guess I am jaded by age now. I will usually have pork chops on New Year's Day. I used to make myself eat a little bit of sauerkraut as well but I really don't like it so I don't do that anymore.