Question of the Day, Wednesday, April 3, 2024

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Good morning and Happy Whiskers Wednesday! :kitty: Can you believe it’s supposed to snow today? At this rate I’m not sure when spring will arrive. In the meantime I was thinking about today’s question which is a fill in the blank. There are many things I would find difficult to be without. Of course, my favorite daytime morning boost, i.e. coffee but no seasons or sunshine would make me feel somber. (Obviously we would all have an extremely difficult time without our cats, other pets or certain people in our life so that is not a choice.)

LIFE WITHOUT _______________________ WOULD BE DIFFICULT FOR ME.

NY cat man

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The obvious answer for me is Michele, but since that is not an option, I would say independence. I remember how my father, in his last years, became frustrated by the fact that he couldn't do everything for himself; in fact, when told that he couldn't live at home any more, he basically gave up and died shortly thereafter. I'm the same way, and I dread the time when I have to rely on anyone but myself.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Tim Hortons, cappuccino, cats, Walmart, my dad, money, so many things.

PMousse

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Though I'm trying to watch less TV, I would say that life without TV would be difficult for me.

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Of the modern conveniences it would be internet, I get my TV from the internet so that would be part of it as well. Going back further indoor plumbing would be rough to be without.

aliceneko

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The internet. Whenever I’m not with WiFi and need to use the internet it always becomes clear how vital the internet is for my life.

lizzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
One thing out of many,I would say my sight.Without it,there are so many many things I couldn't do for myself anymore,and for others for that matter.