Question Of The Day - Tuesday, September 4

cassiopea

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello Hello!

It's the first Tuesday of September! I hope everyone is well :sunshine:

What is something that you always lose?

Sunglasses. I always have this divine tendency to either misplace them or break/scratch them :doh: Poor things, I never seem good to those things! Even with the best of efforts. I always wear sunglasses so I reckon it is no wonder stuff or wear and tear will happen.

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
KEYS!!! always!!! I think I finally got out of the habit of leaving them in the door!!!!

My Eyeglasses!!!! I have a case I put them in, nightly; however, during the day, when I take them off to change my clothes, I can never remember where I put them!!! OMGosh...

DreamerRose

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1 bruce 1 1 bruce 1 - You ought to get one of those screwdrivers with a double head. Pull out the Phillips head, turn it over, and it's a flat head screwdriver. They're indispensable, but I have to say that I have two because I keep misplacing one.

Other than that, I don't lose things much anymore. I've always put my car keys in my purse when I turn off the engine, keep my reading glasses on an end table next to the reading chair, and grocery list in a kitchen drawer. I don't need my glasses anymore for distance, so I have been thinking about getting one of those chains to go around your neck for my reading glasses. Then I wouldn't need glasses at all except for close up.

1 bruce 1

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
DreamerRose DreamerRose that's on my want/must have list. It would save me a lot of headaches!
I lost my phone once out in the pasture area, big area with tall grass and I was out there for a long time. When I noticed it was missing, we called it from another phone, and "d'oh", I'd put it on vibrate! :bat:
I didn't find it for a few days, thanks be to God there was no rain during that time.

1 bruce 1

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
After many years learning to always keep my keys and glasses in the same place so I can find them, I got a cell phone. I have only had it for twenty some years, so I'm not in the habit of always keeping it in the same place yet. :doh2: So I'm always losing my cell phone.
I'm terrible with phones because I never learned the fine art of keeping your phone stapled to your hand 24 hours a day :thumbsup: I did drop one in the toilet once.

1 bruce 1

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
:yeah: Ditto, me too! I have a bad habit of going in a store and putting them through my belt loop. Inevitably they fall off and you would think I'd learn by now. :dunno:
I lost my best set of Harley Davidson sunglasses this way.
20 minutes later I was back at the bank and they were gone. No one reported them or turned them into the teller. I'd like to smack the little punk that swiped them. :bawling:

rgwanner

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Passwords. I have 3 pages of passwords in my planner. Which sort of defeats the purpose.

The thing I always lose is my bluetooth. I take it off and can never remember where I put it. I will do well for a while about always putting it in my purse, but the last time I took it off two weeks ago I have no idea where I put it It will turn up eventually. I keep the bluetooth industry in business.

I bought a device called Tile. I think it was $25 for 2. I keep one on my keychain for my phone. You can push it and your phone will ring. And I keep one in my purse for my keys. It will tell you how far away they are. I recently could not find my keys, pushed the device and it said nearby. They were under papers on my desk.

If I lose my purse with my phone and keys I am in deep trouble.