Question of the Day - Tuesday, October 6

cassiopea

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello Everyone! Happy first Tuesday of Ooooooctoooobbeeeer! 🎃 Woohoo!

Would you spend a full night inside of a haunted house if someone paid you?

So to be specific, let's say the offer is $50,000 and the house looks like this:

*Actual backstory. This abandoned house is right by the dirt road where a serial killer murdered one pair of his victims in the 1940's. Serial killer was never caught

As for myself, I would say yes :lol:

How about you guys?

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I already work in a haunted house per se. Police Department Evidence Room. I get here at 5am and motion sensor lights are already on in the back room. Nobody has been back there since 5pm the day before. Computer will be on (not in sleep mode). I hear noises all the time. I will hear footsteps behind me or things being dropped off the shelves.

So, I guess my answer is YES!

Elphaba09

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It depends. Are there mice or rats involved? Are there any people who would try to come in and scare me, or am I suppose to just deal with the ghosts on hand? Is there a light? Can I bring anything? Is it cold?

No rodents, no people, not cold, and access to a light and some other things? Sure.

Grayson’s Mummy Julia

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I already work in a haunted house per se. Police Department Evidence Room. I get here at 5am and motion sensor lights are already on in the back room. Nobody has been back there since 5pm the day before. Computer will be on (not in sleep mode). I hear noises all the time. I will hear footsteps behind me or things being dropped off the shelves.

So, I guess my answer is YES!
This gave me the chills just reading it! You’re much braver than me 👻