Question of the Day - Tuesday, May 31

cassiopea

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Greetings everyone! Happy Tuesday!!!! 🌹

You’ve been granted the power to bless people with minor conveniences. How do you make their lives slightly better?

For ladies clothing to always have excellent and useful pockets 👍

And you'll always remember why you walked into a room or where you last put the item you need.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Enough money to live on their own and have their own lives, home, possessions, appliances, spending/grocery/coffee/kitty money. Can't think of anything else needed.

Oh, and affordable dental care. Not sure if any of these things are minor conveniences though...But they are what is on my mind.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Oh, and affordable dental care. Not sure if any of these things are minor conveniences though...But they are what is on my mind.
That would be wonderful. I've spent more on dental care in the last 3-4 years than I have in my entire lifetime. Maybe a minor convenience would be a toothpaste that could fix all our dental problems so we'd never have to go to the dentist again. :biggrin:

MonaLyssa33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The ability to fall asleep easily when desired and/or get up easily when desired. That might me more than a minor convenience though. I'd say a big minor convenience would be pre-made meals. I know that would be such a huge blessing for me personally because I struggle so much with consistently making healthy meals.

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 4 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Purraise
An effective magic spell that can teleport anyone to a place he/she desires most just to escape the cruelty and hardships of everyday.
But that is far from realistic.

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
I guess this is more major but people everywhere have adequate health insurance including dental and vision.

DownTheLane

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I thought it was the reverse, and started thinking about how I'd minorly inconvenience everyone around me lol

I'd go with never having to pee until you're close to an accessible bathroom. Especially not when you're just about to fall asleep!

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I thought it was the reverse, and started thinking about how I'd minorly inconvenience everyone around me lol

I'd go with never having to pee until you're close to an accessible bathroom. Especially not when you're just about to fall asleep!
I like this idea a lot!!!