Question Of The Day - Tuesday, May 14

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
:flail:
OK, how about Disneyland vs. Disney world? Same thing really, but can be a different experience :D
I've been to WDW many times and have been told that it's a lot bigger than DL.

DL is however older and more what Walt really had in mind since he was around for its entire creation unlike WDW which was barely started when he passed. It's his true vision so it's more iconic IMO. They also still have Mr. Toad's Wild Ride. That was my favorite at WDW when I was a kid.

I've never been to DL or California for that matter but would like to check it out at least once. Disneyland Paris too but that would not be on my agenda for a first trip to Paris.

DD and I are going to WDW for the Epcot food & wine festival this fall. :jive:

1 bruce 1

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've been to WDW many times and have been told that it's a lot bigger than DL.

DL is however older and more what Walt really had in mind since he was around for its entire creation unlike WDW which was barely started when he passed. It's his true vision so it's more iconic IMO. They also still have Mr. Toad's Wild Ride. That was my favorite at WDW when I was a kid.

I've never been to DL or California for that matter but would like to check it out at least once. Disneyland Paris too but that would not be on my agenda for a first trip to Paris.

DD and I are going to WDW for the Epcot food & wine festival this fall. :jive:
I don't think you're ever too old for Disney :redheartpump::thumbsup: