Question of the Day - Tuesday, March 26

cassiopea

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello everyone! Happy Tuesday!

What is something you're a pro at but couldn't make a career in it?

- I sew quite well and can make all sorts of things, especially historical gowns, but the types of wages that are offered around here aren't the best (And while you are initially treated as important, it is amazing how many folks undervalue your worth $$ wise) plus I much prefer to keep it as a hobby anyway for myself, I don't enjoy the world of clients. Same with anything beauty, I like makeup and skincare but don't want to make a career of it. Already did so for 6 years and didn't enjoy it! I prefer to enjoy as leisure.
- As a party trick thing, I am very good at making different fart noises with my hands :lol: fun especially with kids but definitely can't make a career of it!

my-cat.gif

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Calligraphy - I did it by hand when my children were young for extra income. But now there is a software program that does it. Fortunately I had my teaching degree which I put to good use once the kids were in school.

NY cat man

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Carpentry. I can build almost anything out of wood, and in fact have built cabinets, bookcases, trim for around doors and windows that is no longer available; but that is for my own satisfaction, so I take my time to get it right. There is no way I could do that and still make a living at it.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Reading. If you find a position for reading and reviewing clean historical romances let me know! :rolleyes2:

I’d say modern also but this whole first person perspective writing lately is super annoying! 😖 :bat:

vansX2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have two distinctly different forms of enjoyment. First is Detailing Cars. Second being Writing reviews on products I've tried. Though neither one I ever felt that I could make a living at.