Question Of The Day - Tuesday, March 26

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
Pick up all the trash in one area. Either walk around your neighbourhood and pick up any trash you see there, or go to a local beach or park and clean it up.

It's really upsetting to see rubbish thrown away thoughtlessly, but you can not fail to feel pleased with yourself after you've cleaned up, even if it's only a grass verge or a little strip of woodland.

I think if everyone did this then people would be a lot more careful about how they throw things away, so there would be less trash around and less plastic poisoning our oceans and killing all of our wildlife.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Either walk around your neighbourhood and pick up any trash you see there, or go to a local beach or park and clean it up.
My dad used to scream at me if I tried to pick up somebody else's trash as a kid. He said that I would get arrested or fined because the cops would think that I was littering if they saw me next to it. :rolleyes3:

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
kashmir64 kashmir64
I agree there are some who should never own animals. However that would hold true for some of the other things that are suggested here also.

aliceneko

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Travel. I think travelling should be made more accessible for everyone because I've learnt and gained so much experience from travelling and I'd love for everyone else to have the same.

1 bruce 1

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, one more.
Bottle feed a baby anything, a baby human, a baby kitten, a puppy, a zoo animal, whatever.
It's a cool experience. Babies fall asleep, kittens move their little ears back and forth, puppies start falling asleep halfway through and baby zoo animals look at you and you can hear them thinking "Thanks, too bad in another month I'll be big enough to kill you" :thumbsup:

1 bruce 1

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh this definitely. Taking care of a human baby for the day is heaven. :)
I agree, my friend :wave3:
We've watched babies and kids before and one little girl was the sweetest baby, she was always cheerful. If she woke up crying, all you had to do was say something or make a silly face and she was happy again.
Or maybe I just have a funny face and she couldn't help but laugh :crazy:

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
I'll take taking care of a kitten or horse over a human any day.
Sorry, not big on human babies.
:yeah: Been there, done that. NEVER doing it again! NEVER! Don't get me wrong. I dearly love my son. But when you're 16 and trying to care for a baby.....let's just say it ain't easy.

kashmir64

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
:yeah: Been there, done that. NEVER doing it again! NEVER! Don't get me wrong. I dearly love my son. But when you're 16 and trying to care for a baby.....let's just say it ain't easy.
I was in my 30's and it still wasn't easy. But, I was a single mom. I agree, I love my son and it's different when it's yours, but I don't like human babies at all.

Edited to add: With the exception of Alicia's. I can adore him from posts.