Question of the Day - Tuesday, March 23

cassiopea

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Greetings! Happy Tuesday!

*EDIT: Forgot to mention* EARLY EDITION :lol: I have a big day tomorrow so taking care of it now for good measure!

What qualities do all your friends have in common?

Thankfully I'm blessed with a range of buddies who enjoy similar interests - History, true crime, nerdy stuff, artistic-related stuff (Whether dance, art or music) travel, horror and animals. All varied between each individual of course, not all at once! As well as being very kind and selfless. I also noticed that a lot of them are extroverts whereas I am a total introvert - I guess it is totally true what they say, extroverts end up liking you and then simply adopt you LOL Thankfully it all balances out really well! And grateful for their brazenness in adopting me :tongue:

Last edited:

Tik cat's mum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't have many close friends but the one's I have are just nice people that take time to listen, and no matter what they have got my back. And all of them love animals I've certainly been on some funny dog walks and I don't have a dog now. One thing about all of them is it doesn't matter how long it's been whenever we meet it's just like it was. I know that without them my life would certainly be a lot less fun.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Although I have a wide range of friends one thing we all have in common is drinking coffee which is why pre-pandemic I would meet them at a coffee shop. ☕ Most but not all of my friends are animal lovers and we share the same political views. My closest friends are sentimental and nostalgic.

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 4 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Purraise
I also have not much friends, and the small circle I have do not seem to share my interests. I am an animal lover, they are not. I am concerned about the environment, they do not seem to care when we have discussions. I am introvert, which they are not. But we also love to sit around with a cup of coffee and just talk.

Jem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't have many friends anymore....well, friends that I hang out with on a regular basis. As I've gotten older, I find that maintaining "traditional" friendships to be tedious. I just don't have the energy to go out, hang out and I hate talking on the phone. Unfortunately, after a full week of work, I need my weekends for down time to recharge. If I see an "old friend" it's never a bad encounter, we catch up, and for some, it's like we were never apart...we just pick up where we left off...
All of my friends are different from each other when it comes to interests and personality, but what the ones that I love have in common are that they are not dramatic and are kind. If any of my friends were to call me and need me...I would be there in a heart beat and vice versa....but I just don't feel the need to "stay connected" to "be connected"....if that makes any sense....And I guess what makes them my friends is they get that.

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm an introvert so my circle of friends is very small and I'm really picky about who I let into my circle. Most of my friends are people I met at the previous job and even though we got laid off together, we're still friends today. We just get along really well and the same interests.