Question Of The Day - Tuesday, June 18

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
A fellow teacher constantly told me I look like Laura Linney. Honestly, I never saw it but she swore up and down I looked just like her. :dunno:

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have never been confused with any celebrity at any time, from any era, from any media, whether stage, screen, television, or music. If I was, the offended party would probably hunt me down and kill me.
:crazy:
:lolup:

~ If anyone ever compare s you to 'Norm' again reply : " Yes ? I suppose he could be my sister ..." `:wink:
Yes, that is a good answer.

Jem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Someone once told me I looked like Shakira, and I can see that. But I also had someone tell me I looked like Brandy........Now don't get me wrong, I think she's beautiful but I'm like, glow in the dark white, with blond hair and blue eyes.:confused2:

I find I have the type of face that with the right make-up and clothes, I can look like a lot of people. My favorite is dressing up like Marilyn Monroe for Halloween.

kashmir64

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Not me, but my son's father was the spitting image of Tom Selleck (back in the Magnum days). Everywhere we went people were asking for his autograph.