Question of the Day - Tuesday, June 13

cassiopea

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Greetings TSC members! Happy Tuesday!

Except for essentials, what was the best or most useful thing you ever bought for your cat?

It was actually a gift, but a laser pointer. Goodness they all love that thing :lol: (Used responsibly, of course!)

q9lywyklcr6qjmfyqcwr.gif

KittyFriday

🐱
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I'm not sure if it counts as an "essential" - but upgrading from a plastic litter scoop to a metal one was life changing.

I think his favorite thing would be the raised cot bed I purchased originally for the dog, but that he has now claimed as his.

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
A $19 double decker cardboard cat house that I bought the girls last year. It was wobbly and they never used it but it had large scratch pads on both levels. I tossed the house and use one of the pads in a homemade frame. Lola loves it and uses it every day for stretching and scratching. When it wears out I have the other for replacement.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
The cat tree. I got it on ebay back when it was big money for us. Mooch can only climb it with steps now but sometimes she does. Other times she sleeps in a doll bed on the bottom level.

Both girls loved it for bird watching and general catty shenanigans. Then when the kids came along it gave them a safe, out of reach place.

DH wanted to get rid of it since Mooch doesn’t climb it; but I can’t bring myself to do that.