Question Of The Day - Tuesday, June 11

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Nursing, which a friend's mom once suggested for me. Doctor, ditto. Don't get me wrong, I like kind, compassionate, loving, gentle, cat-loving people, but I'm not into touching people, especially people I don't know, when I have no idea how clean they are (or aren't) or what they might have (malady-wise). And yeah, anything dealing with the departed, of any species, would not be a choice for me.

Jem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow, that's actually a tough question.
I would not be able to care for children, and not because I hate kids, but the whining, temper tantrums and having to deal with the so called "parents" of some children, would probably land me in jail for assault, as I tried to knock some sense into them.:gaah:
I could also never work in a loud, high energy type place (bar, restaurant...) I'm way too introverted for anything like that!:running:
As as much as I do think I would be great in a trade like construction, my body would not survive it. So I just stick to little projects I can do at my home instead. We're going to build a deck in the next month or so! yay!.:smash:
I could also never work as a teacher/professor or performer of any kind. I have HORRIBLE stage fright! If I have to stand in front of a crowd, any type of crowd, I feel like I could completely shut down.

MonaLyssa33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Teacher, nurse, or some sort of caregiver. I have trouble showing empathy. It's not that I'm not empathic, I just don't know how to display it to others (yes, I am autistic).
Sales or something in politics. I am not persuasive and while I have very strong opinions on a lot of things, I get flustered very easily when I'm riled up.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Teacher, nurse, or some sort of caregiver. I have trouble showing empathy. It's not that I'm not empathic, I just don't know how to display it to others (yes, I am autistic).
Sales or something in politics. I am not persuasive and while I have very strong opinions on a lot of things, I get flustered very easily when I'm riled up.
Me, too, on the first paragraph, and I think I'm Asperger's though I haven't been to a doctor to "prove" it.

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I would be a terrible musician!

Amd waitress. I would drop everything.

And anything that involves calculus.

And a professional athlete.

I'd be a pretty bad make-up artist, too.

The possibilities are endless of things I'd fail at.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I would be a terrible musician!

Amd waitress. I would drop everything.

And anything that involves calculus.

And a professional athlete.

I'd be a pretty bad make-up artist, too.

The possibilities are endless of things I'd fail at.
I think this probably applies to me, too. Now "Cat Petter and Lover"? THAT, I'm a pro at. ;):petcat::redheartpump:

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Anything that has to do with children :headshake: My limit with kids is less than a minute
I really love spending time with kind, gentle, intelligent (or even not as intelligent) kids. But the ones whose parents don't teach kindness, compassion, personal responsibility, consideration and the other values I hold dear? NO THANKS.