Question of the Day - Tuesday, January 9

cassiopea

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Greetings! Happy Tuesday! :happycat:

What is something that you predict will happen in 2024?

As we know, lots of things in various categories have already happened in the last few years :lol: even a natural disaster occurred right at the start of New Year's. I suspect some narly stuff will happen, no doubt (I bet the U.S Presidential Elections are going to be quite the "adventure" to put it simply, and who knows what is going to happen with Taiwan being eyeballed by a certain someone) but I'll transfer to saying something positive - A major scientific breakthrough will occur, whether in health, astronomy or technology.

giphy (2).gif

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
I suspect some narly stuff will happen, no doubt (I bet the U.S Presidential Elections are going to be quite the "adventure" to put it simply,
You hit the nail on the head, that was my first thought and without saying anymore I'll leave it at that. 😉

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I predict that warm weather will return. Hopefully soon.

MonaLyssa33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I predict that my dogs will require vet visits that I can't afford, just based on extrapolating the last 3 years.

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I think the US presidential election could get scary. I am not talking about who wins or loses. I just mean people showing out. I am not taking sides, no idea who will win, just concerned about fallout.

Jahpan

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I hope a certain political leader goes to jail for a long while. Im not really political but the 18 sexual assaults and not paying taxes and getting away with it is just infuriating. 😩

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
I think the US presidential election could get scary. I am not talking about who wins or loses. I just mean people showing out. I am not taking sides, no idea who will win, just concerned about fallout.
:yeah: