Question of the Day - Tuesday, January 23

cassiopea

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello everyone! Happy Tuesday! :purr:

It is my mom's birthday today! Woot woot!

What is the most basic thing you are terrible at?

Small talk :lol: I wish I was better at it, and I really do try my best as I don't want to seem unfriendly - people who are good at small talk tend to be so easily likable. Ah well!

giphy (2).gif

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I’m actually really uncomfortable when things are too clean. Its like I can’t quite relax in a sterile environment or something. Like wearing someone else’s clothes or ill fitting shoes. My DH is probably the opposite and would have a white house with nearly blank walls if I weren’t around. :lol:
I'm with neely neely and misty8723 misty8723 . I hate highway driving. I'll go out of my way to go the back roads. I am not comfortable on congested highways and there seems to be a totally different driving etiquette on back roads vs. the highways and interstates.
It’s definitely not my favorite. I kind of can’t wait for my kids to be driving so I can make them take me places. :lol: I stay home in any frozen weather. I usually choose the easiest driving route even if its a little longer. I don’t hate driving overall; but I don’t love it. I’ve done the beltway around DC. I’ve gotten us around Philly and a few other cities; but not truly through them. And I tried to time it to miss most of the people. Even starting my solo trip at 2am to do that.

My friend is from Cincinnati so I was texting her when we vacationed in the area and she called it “an easy city to drive.” As I’m looking at a gps screen that looks like a plate of spaghetti!! :help::dizzy::think::lol:

kashmir64

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I seem to have a blockage when it comes to names and faces. I could see someone everyday and still not know who they are.
Also math.

iPappy

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I’m actually really uncomfortable when things are too clean. Its like I can’t quite relax in a sterile environment or something. Like wearing someone else’s clothes or ill fitting shoes. My DH is probably the opposite and would have a white house with nearly blank walls if I weren’t around. :lol:

It’s definitely not my favorite. I kind of can’t wait for my kids to be driving so I can make them take me places. :lol: I stay home in any frozen weather. I usually choose the easiest driving route even if its a little longer. I don’t hate driving overall; but I don’t love it. I’ve done the beltway around DC. I’ve gotten us around Philly and a few other cities; but not truly through them. And I tried to time it to miss most of the people. Even starting my solo trip at 2am to do that.

My friend is from Cincinnati so I was texting her when we vacationed in the area and she called it “an easy city to drive.” As I’m looking at a gps screen that looks like a plate of spaghetti!! :help::dizzy::think::lol:
I can't relax in dressy clothes and shoes like that. I don't dress up often and when I do, I feel like I stick out like a sore thumb. When I get home, the first thing I do is change back into "street clothes"!!!

aliceneko

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I’m disabled so there’s lots of things that seem basic to most people that I can’t do or struggle with such as riding a bike or cooking large meals.