Question Of The Day - Tuesday, August 27

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
OMGosh..
When I was younger, I was so much more inquisitive about the 'unknown"

I have been to a psychic reading--an elderly man who was in touch with American Indian Spirit Guides. That was spooky..

My neighbor had a "Witch" Party with Tarot cards and readings from a confirmed, very notable witch, from Salem Mass.

They both got many things correct.

With the elderly man, I tried to 'fake him out'. Somehow he knew what I was doing and got mad at me. He could sense that.

I did not give him any information. After he got mad, I decided not to play games and just said, "yes" and 'no'... He got a lot of things correct.

It took some years for me to realize how much he got right.. but he did...

EX: He told me; "A person, close to me had recently passed on. The woman handed me many of her possessions. Among them, is a gift she gave me years ago, in a blueish color, which I cherish. "

Well, my aunt recently passed. No one except my family knew this. Before she died, she gave me a ton of kitchen appliances.
This coincidence was weird.

I denied the 'bluish' thing.. He got a bit upset and told me to remember what he said.

Years later, I found a set of Rosary Beads, my Aunt, who was my Confirmation Sponsor , gave me for Confirmation.. I had put hem aside, in a box, forgetting about them.

When I came across them; I was kind of shocked. They are turquoise!!! and gorgeous.. I do treasure them.. I did as a child. I think that is why my aunt gave them to me.
~~~~
The Witch did tell me that she saw 'limbs' of a tree falling.. from someone close to me..

My uncle had just had his leg amputated... weird.....
~~
At my age, these things spook me to death.. never again will I go for a psychic reading.. although they do say, that once you have a reading, the "path" is open; making it easier for future readings...

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
No and no. When my father-in-law passed away Patrick was destroyed and sought the advice of a so-called psychic. He kept going because he told me she was "in touch" with his father. Each visit was $100.00. After our divorce and I had moved back here, my Nikki got out of the house because my Lena could open the screen slider. He had never been outside before. I called Patrick about 2 hours after Nikki went missing. He called me back within 10 minutes and told me his psychic told him Nikki was within 2 blocks of my house. duh....that was another $100.00. I believe there are some people who have this gift as the police sometimes use them in cases of missing persons but this woman preyed on grieving people.

Nikki came home 48 hours later. I have no idea where he was or if someone found him and took him in. I put bolded a $200.00 reward ad in the newspaper and my family and friends put up flyers. I received so many calls from people wondering if I had found him. A vet's office called and said they had a black female kitten who needed a home if I didn't find Nikki.

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
No and no. When my father-in-law passed away Patrick was destroyed and sought the advice of a so-called psychic. He kept going because he told me she was "in touch" with his father. Each visit was $100.00. After our divorce and I had moved back here, my Nikki got out of the house because my Lena could open the screen slider. He had never been outside before. I called Patrick about 2 hours after Nikki went missing. He called me back within 10 minutes and told me his psychic told him Nikki was within 2 blocks of my house. duh....that was another $100.00. I believe there are some people who have this gift as the police sometimes use them in cases of missing persons but this woman preyed on grieving people.

Nikki came home 48 hours later. I have no idea where he was or if someone found him and took him in. I put bolded a $200.00 reward ad in the newspaper and my family and friends put up flyers. I received so many calls from people wondering if I had found him. A vet's office called and said they had a black female kitten who needed a home if I didn't find Nikki.