Question of the Day - Tuesday, April 2

cassiopea

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
*LATE EDITION*

My pardons for the delay! One of my kitties, Tintin, passed away suddenly yesterday due to illness :sniffle: Suffice to say it was a very difficult day.

Happy first Tuesday of April!

giphy (3).gif

Your country's special forces show up and tell you "Your skills are needed to protect the country" what are those skills?

Well, I am triangle, so perhaps that :lol: I also studied Paleography as part of my graduate program which is a very unique niche, or I could use my skills as a ballerina!

it-wasnt-me-new-version.gif

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I can moonwalk. At first it seems not a big deal, but if you tell someone, they don't believe you. You try to convince them you aren't making it up. Then, you have to demonstrate. They'll want you to slow it down. Repeat it. I can teach nations how to moonwalk. And I don't wanna. That's why it was a hidden skill in the first place. I never tell people in person anymore.

kashmir64

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sorry about Tintin.

I'm too old to care about skills and don't have the energy to try. But I know a lot about music and can name that tune in 2 notes, if it's rock, if not give me 5 notes. If it's country, I will blow up the radio and then run it over with the truck driven by the ex who left me ;)

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
I'm so sorry to hear about Tintin. My heartfelt sympathies go out to you. :hugs:

My special skill is patience.

Jem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so sorry about Tintin. My heart goes out to you.:redheartpump:

This is an easy answer for me. As someone who works in physical therapy, I've been told by my fair share of clients that I would be great at torture. (all said in jest) So I guess I'm off to Guantanamo bay to extract intel from our enemies. :lol::bat:

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
So sorry you lost your boy. My skill would be as a strategist, looking at the alternatives and choosing the best path.

NY cat man

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So sorry about your loss; it's always tough when a part of the family is suddenly taken from you.
My skills? I could build shelters, or patch up their wounded, or operate or repair their equipment; I am a person of many talents- some of them even useful at times.

Stormy accepts you

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I can moonwalk. At first it seems not a big deal, but if you tell someone, they don't believe you. You try to convince them you aren't making it up. Then, you have to demonstrate. They'll want you to slow it down. Repeat it. I can teach nations how to moonwalk. And I don't wanna. That's why it was a hidden skill in the first place. I never tell people in person anymore.
Hey, my sister can do that too!