Question of the Day - Thursday October 26, 2023

MonaLyssa33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Do you nap? Would you like to nap if you had the time? What is the perfect nap length for you?

I fell asleep on the couch tonight (again) and was just out of it. I wish I had the time to actually have a daily nap, right now it's more of an accidental nap situation for me. I think the perfect nap length for me would be an hour, but sometimes just 20 or 30 minutes is great for me.

xlynnbbyx

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I do nap especially if I had a long day or had a restless night. When I do nap it’s an hour or 2 hours sometimes. If I am in my bedroom I leave the tv on crime shows while I nap. It’s soothing to me and sometimes naps helps to energize me more. Cause if I feel sluggish I can’t get nothing done. Naps are the best!

Jem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I never nap. I can't. If it's day time, I'm awake. Even when I'm sick, I don't sleep during the day...I'll rest, but can never seem to sleep.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I love a good nap! I don't get to as often as I used to; but sometimes I just need one. Yesterday I accidentally took one and it was nice to not feel so tired while making dinner and enjoy the evening. My doctor just changed one of my meds because I told her I was still taking 3 hour naps sometimes. That's too much! I think 45 minutes is usually good but sometimes I do like a long one. Short naps usually leave me frustrated. I need a whole sleep cycle or something.

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
I don’t nap, at least any more. Before I was diagnosed as diabetic with sky high blood sugar, I used to nap quite a bit. I chalked it up at the time to exhaustion and lack of sleep.

DreamerRose

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don’t nap, at least any more. Before I was diagnosed as diabetic with sky high blood sugar, I used to nap quite a bit. I chalked it up at the time to exhaustion and lack of sleep.
High blood glucose can make you very tired. If not treated, you can eventually slip into a coma. At the time I was diagnosed with diabetes, my complaint to the doctor was that I was so, so tired all the time.

lizzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
As a general rule,I'm not a nap taker.If I do,then I won't sleep during the night,and I already have issues with that,so nope!

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh heck no! I hate naps. I have too much to do. Housework during the week, then cappuccino and shopping on the weekends!